Customer Insights Analyst – SAS/SQL
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
Summary of the Position
This is the perfect position for an insights analyst looking to join a company with a great culture in a fast paced environment. The position sits within a high performing analytics team and look to keep themselves on the cutting edge. There are a broad range of stakeholders and a strong culture. This is a company in which initiative and also innovation are not only expected but also encouraged.
Summary of your Role
- Provide customer insights through analysis and data mining
- Conduct customer segmentation and data modelling
- Creates dashboards
- Present findings to senior stakeholders
- Liaise closely with the other teams in order to drive customer buy in
- Communicate areas in which the business should be focusing on
- Help grow the insights teams presence within the business
- Aid the company in becoming more customer focused drive an insights led culture
- Minimum of 2 years experience within customer/marketing analytics. Prior work experience with customer analytics and segmentation Excellent SAS and SQL skills would be a bonus
- Proven ability to provide customer insights
- Excellent communication skills in order to champion the analytics team and also liaise with different areas of the business
- Be able to present findings in laymen’s terms
- A tertiary degree in maths/stats/commerce etc.