Data Analyst – Life Insurance – Provide Insights
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
Permanent role sitting in operations
Great team environment, varied work, flexible work life balance
Salary suiting about 1 to 5 years experience
- You have very recent experience in life insurance in a role requiring analysis of sales/premium or other financial data (This is absolutely essential).
- Retail life, group life and life reinsurance financial data analysis experience will all be considered.
- In terms of technical skills; you need to have strong excel skills and be very proficient in analyzing numerical data to identify errors and trends.
- A relevant degree (mathematics, statistics, finance etc) is preferred but candidates who do not have degree will definitely be considered.
Your next employer is a very highly regarded and is known for attracting and retaining some of the best staff within the industry. They offer a down to earth, friendly and non-hierarchical culture. You will be joining a professional and friendly team that is responsible for the ongoing analysis of premium information. This is a challenging and interesting role suiting a strong mathematical mind. You will work with SQL (training provided) and will analyse data in excel, seeking trends and errors, preparing reports and loading data into systems. Your reports will offer insights to trends and will be used in various areas of the business such as strategy, marketing, sales, pricing, product development and finance. There are various external business partners that you will liaise with at times, querying information and giving them feedback.
They will offer:
- Salary suiting about 1 – 5 years experience and 12 month contract
- A friendly, enjoyable workplace
- The opportunity to take responsibility for your own work Support and ongoing training
- Diversity of working with a big range of stakeholders with varying requirements
- Flexibility/Work Life Balance