Forensics Data Analytics
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity to join a truly outstanding international consulting organisation. Employing more than 150,000 professionals in offices in most countries in the world career progression can be confidently presumed.Our client seeks to identify talented Quantitative Analysts with at least four years of good solid commercial and consulting experience. You will need to have at least three years’ experience gained whilst working within a banking environment.
In addition you should possess:
- Strong knowledge of rules based routines and advanced analytics around risk including investigations (for example AML, Fraud, ABC)
- Auditing experience (whether in internal or external audit) and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of finance and accounting is a plus.
In addition technically:
- A degree in quantitative subject (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences)
- Experience in the business application of statistical modelling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, machine learning using tools such as Alteryx, R, SAS and SPSS
- Data visualisation and interactive reporting skills (Tableau, QlikView)
- Experience in at least one scripting language such as SQL, VBA, Peri, Python or similar
- Expertise in manipulating and combining large, high dimensional datasets from multiple sources
- Good understanding of relational database models.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.