This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
Leading financial services company
Available for immediate start
See where mathematics and statistics can take you!
An opportunity exists within a leading financial institution in Sydney, who are looking to take on a Fraud Analyst. In this role you will be involved in collecting, analysing and modelling data which relates to financial crime, information security & security risks. There are a number of projects taking place to reduce the impact of Fraud on the bank. This includes involvement in investigating incidents through data mining and analysis, researching financial crime, information security and security related trends and emerging issues, and identifying triggers to alert fraudulent behaviour.
- A degree in a numerate discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Actuarial Studies)
- The ability to research and analyse information and data and prepare written reports on the findings
- At least 1-3 years SAS OR SQL programming experience
- 1-3 years commercial analytics experience
- Strong understanding of retail banking products would be desirable
- Strong communication experience
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record in interpreting data that is then transformed into insights or report rules. To apply, please send your resume through the link or for more information please contact.