Insights Analyst – SQL
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
This role will see you working as part of a team that is creating Insight on large and complex data sets that are used for clients and general market information across a broad spectrum of industries. You will work directly marketing, sales and product areas to formulate insights that are used to increase the business presence in the market that will lead to deliver insights reporting for internal and clients.This role will suit someone that strong SQL skills and experience in deriving insights from complex data sets. You will need to be able to work independently while also been able to identify process and solution improvements which will benefit business objectives. This business has great opportunities both locally and overseas for career growth, so if you are looking for an environment where you can be challenged, learn or continue to develop your skills then this is a business that you will be excited by.
- Write SQL queries to facilitate data extraction.
- Process and analyse large volumes of data, and generate actionable insights generation.
- Prepare documentation for all insights projects
- Quality check other analyst work as required
- Work with clients and stakeholders and present analysis or insights.
- Identify analysis or processes improvements
- Work with internal stakeholders or client to understand business objectives and needs and deliver a solution.
- Develop a high level of skill in the core software packages required to perform insight analysis, including SQL, SAS, Tableau, R, Excel and Visio.
- Degree qualified in at least one of the following: Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science
- 1-3 years’ experience in the analyticsdata analysis field Intermediate level SQL skills
- Strong Excel skills.
- Some knowledge/experience with visualisation tools such as – Tableau or Qlik view ect…
- Experience or knowledge in SAS and/or R.
- Excellent communication skills both Written and Verbal