This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
Full time permanent role $100K-$120K + Super (Negotiable) Lower North Shore Location
Our client is a leader in their field of energy solutions and have made solid investment in IT which is driving the business forward. Working in a small IT team you will be responsible for enhancement of existing desktop applications and ASP web applications and development of new modules. Unique opportunity for a motivated programmer who enjoys being able to contribute to design and see their ideas come to life.
As the workload just continues to grow the team are in need of a Developer with the following skills and experience:
- C# development (ASP)
- Tertiary qualifications (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics etc.)
- Linear programming theory and practice (e.g. AMPL)
- Data manipulation, visualisation GUI’s
- Mathematics and statistics, operations research, optimisation
- Database (SQL Server, Oracle)
Convenient lower North Shore location away from CBD will be ideal for the right candidate living on North Shore train line. Generous salary will be negotiated and you will enjoy a friendly team atmosphere with flexible conditions.