This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
- Leading Australian Iron Ore Mining Company
- Temp role 6 months – Perth based
- Immediate Start
Our client, a leading Australian Mining Company is in need of a process engineer/analyst for a contract based role for a 6 month period to begin with to perform a time and motion study for Plant Controllers.
You will be required to work Monday -Wednesdays 12 hr days and Thursday 8 hour duration each week.
The Time and Motion study will include collection of data and analysis of plant controller activities to look at process improvement using control system or other systems.
Key requirements are:
- A continuous focus towards zero-harm
- A degree qualification in metallurgy, mineral processing or chemical engineering and data analysis capability
- Substantial iron ore processing plant (process and control system) understanding
- Strong operational acumen
- Ability to quickly build good report with Controllers (On site and Head Office)
- Modelling and statistical packages knowledge
- A proven ability in achieving continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong communication, interpersonal & facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, results focused and team orientated
If you have the relevant qualification, Time and Motion Study experience, requirements listed and have a strong safety focus please apply now direct online now