Project Systems Assurance Manager
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signaling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Systems Assurance Manager to join our Siemens Mobility team. Based in Eight-Mile Plains, Brisbane, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has immense market potential. The Siemens Mobility team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyse and monitor all technological and functionality regulatory standards and requirements
- Manage project systems assurance activities and provide systems assurance advice to both the project and the ASEAN Systems Assurance Manager
- Identify and manager the risks on the project using your analytical skills and produce systems assurance reports and documentation to ensure the project?s risks are managed
- Key contributor to project requirements, providing substantial knowledge from a Safety, RAM, Security, Human Factors, V&V, quality and regulatory perspective
- Cooperation with other engineers in ensuring the minimization of project risks
To be considered for this role you will display a minimum of 5 years experience in systems safety within the Rail transport industry or Defence industry highlighting the standards of ISO/IEC 15288, IEC61508, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129. Additionally, you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or Mathematics. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role. Prior experience in managing a small team and experience with ETCS L2 systems would be highly advantageous.