Quantitative Analysts – Statistics – Insurance / Banking or Superannuation
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
Analysts – to $90K
Join an expert team with legal, quantitative and risk management specialists
Great benefits including a real work life balance, supported study etc
Your next employer has an instantly recognised name within financial services and are recognised for the high quality work they have been responsible for over the last 15 years. They have a very sophisticated operation made up of risk orientated professionals. They provide guidance, reports and insights regarding performance to the insurance industry.
The teams you will join is their quantitative statistics unit that uses advanced techniques to provide commercially confidential reports across financial services. They also do industry wide analysis and work on special projects. The team is dedicated, innovative and love their work.
You will be responsible for:
- Quantitative analysis of reported data
- Identifying trends, providing insights and highlighting risk
- Putting together reports that provide a commercial lens across various key drivers within banking, insurance and superannuation
- Presenting to Senior Managers
- Running your own “special” projects
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You need to have:
- At least 1 year plus recent experience analysing financial data within insurance, banking or superannuation
- At least 2 years in total as an analyst in quant analytics
- Strong mathematics and quantitative skills
- Strong writing skills
- A maths, statistics, economics, finance or similar degree with high content in maths
You will receive:
- $70K to $90K at Analyst level
- A fantastic working environment with great culture ? Work life balance
- A long list of top tier benefits