Senior Reporting and Analysis Manager
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
- Newly created role – make it your own!
- Rosebery location
- Leading international assessment provider
UNSW Global is a not-for-profit and wholly owned enterprise of The University of New South Wales (UNSW). EAA is our leading international educational assessment organisation specialising in large-scale assessment programs in Australia, South East Asia, India, South Africa, New Zealand and the Pacific region. EAA has been involved in educational measurement since 1967 and is the largest independent provider of school assessments in the region.
Due to company growth, this newly created role opens the possibility for a leading professional to join our prominent Educational Assessment team.
The Senior Reporting and Analysis Manager oversees the EAA Psychometric/Data Analysis and Reporting groups, undertakes statistical analysis and provides detailed measurement advice ensuing the technical quality of our brand in the market.
You will need to be proficient in designing and developing equating methodologies, contributing to research and the development and testing of new, high-quality computer-based assessment products.
Key necessities of this role include but are not limited to:
- A doctoral degree in educational measurement, statistics or closely related field. A Master’s degree plus a minimum of four years relevant experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, statistics and psychometrics (including item response theory, scaling and equating) in paper and pencil as well as online testing environments.
- Competence in the use of SPSS, SAS or R and the ability to develop macros or functions in at least one of these programs.
- Competence in the use of IRT software.
- Ability to train and mentor others in the development of efficient data analysis processes.
- Experience working on government and/or commercial projects.
See our website www.unswglobal.unsw.edu.au/jobs/ for full details and follow the instructions to apply.
To be considered for this position you must provide the following:
- A CV detailing your qualifications and referees
- A cover letter
- A response addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the separate position description.