This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
PHASTAR is a specialist CRO, offering statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, data management and medical writing services, by providing expert consultants and managing and delivering in-house projects.
If you would like to work with a team of expert statisticians, in a company run and managed by statisticians, where your skills will be valued and nurtured, then our roles may be right for you. PHASTAR are a team of expert statisticians and programmers, working in the medical field. There are a number of reasons you may wish to join the PHASTAR team:
- Learn from PHASTAR’s internal experts and from personnel with specialist PhDs.
- A better way to work: PHASTAR have a unique approach to statistical consulting and data analysis. Our approach ensures high quality consulting and data analysis.
- A relaxed place to work. PHASTAR encourages a hard working but friendly and sociable office environment.
- This vacancy can be based from one of our offices in London, Macclesfield and Glasgow.
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across a number of studies
- Preparation of study protocols and development of statistical analysis plans
- Ability to communicate Statistical issues across multidisciplinary team
- Supervise work of less experienced Statisticians
- Being a client contact for the Biostatistics team
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academia)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with GCP and ICH guidelines
What we offer:
- Advancement of your career in an intellectually-stimulating, dynamic, supportive environment
- Variety of projects in statistical consultancy and clinical trial reporting (range of therapeutic areas and phases)
- Excellent remuneration (competitive salary, pension, healthcare, conferences and other courses etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Statistician: 5 years