Software Developers / Engineers – Enterprise Bl and Big Data Analytics
This ad is now closed and is an example of a job including maths skills.
We’re seeking software engineers with a passion for data and analytics.
You will have a background in software development (Java, C#, C++, Python, SQL) or skills in analytics and statistical packages such as SAS, R and SPSS. The projects will see you working on building data-related software products as well as business intelligence dashboards, customer insight systems and other data centric systems.
In return the company offers:
- Hand-picked highly technical team with a genuine passion for Software development, Data/BI and IM products
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Free Life and Salary insurance
- Generous bonus structure
- KPI’s based on self-development and training others in the company
- Hackathons and company wide incentives
- Large client base – Banks, Telco, Utils, Insurance
- Management team are technically hands-on and highly accessible
- Strong software development skills, conceptual data as well as excellent SQL skills
- Mid, Senior and Principal consulting level roles available
- Strong consulting capability with good communication, presentation and business analysis skills
- The ability to work well with people across both the business and technology.
- Previous experience in a consulting or client-facing role useful.
MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM 12 MONTHS
Honours degrees, particularly in Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence would be highly desirable
First class honours degree in any related subject would be a huge bonus
Skills that are required and cross-trained on:
- Data Platforms – Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza, Teradata, MapR
- Bl Development – Tableau, Qlikview, OBIEE
- Also Customer insights, Analytics, Big Data/Data Science